If you’re looking to buy, sell, or lease commercial real estate, you’ll need an honest, customer-driven team on your side.
Our Commercial Real Estate team has experience (and loves) representing tenants, landlords, buyers, and sellers and strives to get each of our clients the best deal possible.
Too many commercial real estate brokers focus on their listings; they only show you properties where they’re the listing agent. Our REALTORSTM are focused on you. We listen to your wants and needs. We answer the phone when you call. We don’t just want to “make a sale,” we want to help you find the property, tenant, or deal of your dreams.
- BUYERS – Whether you’re looking for a property to occupy or rent, you want to find the best location for you. We take the time to customize your options so you know you are getting the perfect lot, unit, or strip center for you. And when it’s time to move on, you want to get the best deal possible.
- LANDLORDS – Commercial real estate is an investment. Leasing out a stand-alone building or an entire shopping plaza can be a great way to diversify your income, but being a landlord isn’t as easy as it sounds. Our property management services can give you peace of mind while ensuring your tenants are in good hands.
- TENANT – Looking to lease a commercial real estate property? American Home Team Realty can help you find the perfect location. Whether you need a small office or a warehouse, we’ll make sure you can move in and get back to business as soon as possible.
- QUALIFIED STAFF – Our team is made up of licensed REALTORSTM and qualified professionals who know commercial real estate.
- COMPETITIVE RATES – Our property management rates are competitive within the industry and are only charged when your home is occupied.
- HIGH STANDARDS – Whether we’re looking for the perfect office or renting out units in your retail center, we handle each listing as if it’s their own. We’re only happy when you’re happy!
American Home Team Realty is the Central Florida property management company you can trust. Give us a call to take the first steps toward finding your commercial real estate property.